The Staff Time Card report found in the Kindertales desktop portal allows you to view the check-in and out data of staff utilizing the Kindertales for Classrooms app. The report can provide summary or detailed data, allow you to make edits, add records, lock date ranges from being edited and display payroll data for administrative users.
Running the Staff Time Card Report
1. Select ‘Analytics’ from the main menu and choose ‘Staff Time Card’ from the Staff Reports section.
2. Use the filters to select the date range, report type and which rooms/staff members you wish to see data for.
3. The summary report will display one row per staff member for the entire date range selected.
4. The detailed report will display data for each day in the range selected as well as individual check-ins and outs and location changes.
5. Administrative staff have access to ‘Show Payroll’ data in the filter area.
Locking the Staff Time Card Report
1. Use the filters to select the date range, report type and which rooms/staff members you wish to lock. Note: the date range selected must be in the past.
2. Click the ‘Lock Dates’ link to lock the selected range. This will prevent dates from this date range being editable on the report.
3. Click the ‘View Locked Dates’ to be taken to a page where you can bring up the data for all locked date ranges as well as the ability to unlock them.
How to Add a Record to the Staff Time Card Report
1. Use the filters to generate a Staff Time Card report.
2. Click the ‘Add Record’ link at the top of the report.
3. Use the provided interface to add a record for a specific staff member, room, date and time. Note: You can use this tool to add different types of records. Standard is for standard check-ins. You can also note vacation, sick days and lieu time.