This feature will be available February 2nd, 2022
Many reports found in the Analytics section of Kindertales allow you to save your filter configurations and email them one time or on a recurring schedule. Reports with this functionality will feature the tool bar illustrated below:
From left to right the tool bar functions are:
- Search – allows you to filter the generated report down to results that match what is entered into the search field.
- Save – save your current report filters so you can load or schedule them
- Load – load your saved report filters.
- Export – export your report to PDF, CSV, Excel as well as print or email it instantly
- Schedule – schedule your saved reports to send at specific dates and times once or on a recurring basis
Part 1: Saving and loading your report setups.
1. Select ‘Analytics’ from the main menu and choose a report which features the saving and scheduling toolbar.
2. Configure the report filters to display the information you wish to capture.
Note on Date Filters: When you select a pre-defined date range like “Last Month” or “Last 30 days” the next time you load or schedule the report the date range used to generate the report will be based on the day you load or receive the report. e.g. if you save the report to show “Last Month” the next time you load the report you will see the previous months data based on the day you are loading the report, not when you saved it.
3. Click the ‘Generate’ button to load your report and check that this is the data you’re looking to capture.
4. Click the ‘Save’ (Disk) icon in the report tool bar.
5. Give your saved report setup a name and click ‘Save’.
6. To load your saved reports click the ‘Load Report’ (Folder) icon in the tool bar. A pop-up will display, select your report and click ‘Load Report’. You can also use the trash can here to delete any saved report setups you no longer required.
Part 2: Scheduling saved reports to send via email.
1. Mouse over the ‘Schedule Reports’ (Calendar) icon report tool bar and select ‘Schedule Report’.
2. Select the saved report and configure the recurring or one time schedule for sending it via email and click ‘Continue’.
3. Enter a comma delimited list of email recipients and select a file format and click ‘Submit’. The specified emails will now receive the report in their email based on the configured schedule.
4. To review your saved schedules mouse over the ”Schedule Reports’ (Calendar) icon on the report tool bar and select ‘Review Schedules Reports’.
5. A pop-up will display all of your scheduled reports. Mouse over the number of recipients to see the recipient list. Use the trash can to cancel the schedule.
Part 3: Report Export Options
1. To export your report immediately mouse over the ‘Export’ (Arrow) icon and select your desired option.