This guide will show you how to configure your pro-rated pricing and how to apply it during program enrollment.
How to configure Pro-Rated Program Pricing:
- Click ‘Settings’ and go to ‘Programs’
- Select a Program and then choose a Pricing Tier to add Pro-rated pricing to.
- Enter an amount to use for pro-rating in the ‘Daily Pro-Rate’ field.
- Click Update and Save
Applying a Pro-Rated Charge:
Pro-rated pricing triggers when you enroll a child with a start date prior to their first charge date. The system will recognize this and offer to generate a charge for the scheduled days between the two dates.
- Select a child and navigate to the ‘Programs’ tab in the ‘Programs and Billing’ section.
- Fill out the form selected a first charge date that is before their first charge date.
- Click ‘Save Program’ and continue through the process.
- An ‘Pro-rate’ pop-up will appear informing you that there may be unbilled days in care due to the dates selected.
- You can choose to create a charge or skip this step if you wish.
Items to note:
- Your pro-rated daily rate must be configured for the selected pricing tier for the create charge option to function.
- If you select a start date in the past the tool will not auto calculate an amount for the pro-rated charge to prevent large amounts from being accidentally billed.
- The pro-rate tool will auto assign the charge to the configured Global Split. If no Global Split has been configured it will assign the charge to the primary payer.