1. Review any time with a quick glance on your dashboard to the right of your newsfeed. The chart will list the total number of children and teachers in each room. On the top of the page, you will see how many children are currently checked in on location at that time.
Rows Highlighted in Red: These rows indicate the room is “out of ratio” and that there are not enough staff in the room based on the rooms requirements.
Rows Highlighted in Orange: These rows indicate that the room is over staffed and that the ratio of teachers to children is higher than it needs to be.
2. For a more detailed review, on the chart click on the room you wish to view.
3. After clicking a room on the Classroom monitor you will be taken to a detailed attendance page. From here you can:
- Check children in and out
- See which children are expected in the room today and which are not scheduled in care
- See which staff are checked-in to the room
- Print an attendance sheet for any given week of the classroom