Note: The handling of Firewall settings should be performed by your network administrator if possible.
1. Click Settings in the top right corner
2. Click Firewall
3. Carefully read the instructions on screen. To use the Firewall feature your location must have a static IP address.
4. Enter your location’s static IP address and give it a name in the “Add IP Address” section, then click Save.
5. Flip the IP Security switch to ON.
6. Only devices on your network with the specified IP address will be able to sign-in to Kindertales.