- Go to “Settings” in the top right-hand corner.
- Click the “Firewall” tab.
- Carefully read the instructions on the screen. To use the Firewall feature your location must have a static IP address.
- Enter your location’s static IP address and give it a name in the “IP Description” section, then click “Save”.
- Toggle the IP Security switch to “ON”.
- Only devices on your network with the specified IP address will be able to sign-in to Kindertales.
- The handling of Firewall settings should be performed by your network administrator if possible.