- Click on “Settings” in the top right corner.
- Click the “Location Info” tab.
- Click “Select a PDF Document”.
- Choose the document you want to upload.
- Click the “Open Button”.
- Scroll down and click the “Update & Save” button.
- In order for the parents to access your uploaded handbook, head on over to “Settings”, then click on the tab “Forms”. Under “Default Forms” you’ll be able to control who has access to the forms. Apply a checkmark under the “Parent Access” column in the “Handbook Acknowledgement” row. By activating this form, the parents will be able to download your handbook and acknowledge that they have read it.