1. Navigate to the profile for any child by typing their name in the top search bar or by going to the enrollment section in the main menu.
2. Select the ‘Attendance’ tab
3. Review the child’s daily attendance on the calendar. Previous days will show the check in / out times along with any of the icons that the child may have received. Icons are found in the legend above the calendar.
Legend Icons: EN: Enrolled, AB: Absent, SD: single day drop off, Star: Milestone, Clock: Late fee added Red Icon: Accident, Illness, Incident and Visual concern report.
4. Record a child’s absence by entering the date and reason in the top orange box
5. Enroll a child for an additional day they are not currently enrolled for, Kindertales will automatically add the daily fee to the child’s billing account.
6. When the family requests a SD or and AB from home, you will be notified on your desktop pending your approval. If you approve an additional day it will add the daily rate to the child’s account.