This guide will explain how to configure which immunizations your organization requires a child to have.
1. Click “Settings” in the top right corner of the screen.
2. Select “Forms” and then click on the “Immunization” tab.
3. By default Kindertales includes a variety of commonly required immunizations. These can be edited or completely removed.
4. Click on one of the existing immunizations to edit or remove it. Remember to click save to save your changes.
5. If you would like to add a new immunization type click the Add New button and complete the form. Select if this immunization is required at all locations or only a specific one. Set the number of doses and at what age those doses are required by and click save.