This guide will instruct you on how to apply a recurring charge recurring and apply it to a child.
Applying an Recurring Charge
1. Navigate to the ‘Charges’ tab in the ‘Programs and Billing’ section of a child’s profile.
2. Use the fields under ‘Apply Charge’ to create the charge. This includes the following options:
- ‘Charge To’ – select who is paying for the charge.
- ‘Schedule’ – Set this to recurring.
- ‘Starts On’ – The date of the first recurring charge.
- ‘Ends On’ – The date of the last recurring charge.
- ‘Type’ – Select the debit type of the charge. Note: You can customize the available debit types in settings.
- ‘Program & Room’ – A child must have an existing program schedule to create a recurring charge. Select the program schedule you’d like this recurring charge to be assigned to.
- ‘Amount’ – The amount of the charge.
- ‘Description’ – Enter a brief description about the charge.
3. If you wish to add a discount click the ‘Discount’ button. The total payable will update to reflect the amount to be charged. Note: Discount options can be customized in settings.
4. Click ‘Apply Charge’ and the first recurring charge will be created. The next charge in the cycle will be created when the date of the first charge occurs.
5. To review the recurring charges configured for a child click on the ‘Recurring Charges’ option in the side menu. From here you will see all the recurring charges active for this child. You can choose to cancel any recurring charges that are active. Note: Regular program schedule charges cannot be manipulated here and must be changed in Enrollment Manager.