This guide will explain how to set a fee amount for your Application Form if you charge fees as part of your application process.
1. Click “Settings” in the top right corner of the screen.
2. Select “CRM” and then click on the “Application Fee” tab.
3. You can set a default fee amount the all locations will use if they do not specify a fee amount for their specific location.
4. Use the checkboxes to toggle the ability for staff members to waive or override the fee amount or to enable locations to set their own fee.
5. The State/Province Blacklist drop down allows you to select States or Provinces that will not use the Application fee. Any users filling the form in the selected States or Province will not see the interface on the application form for submitting payment.