This guide will explain and show you how to manage some enrollment settings in Kindertales.
1. Click “Settings” in the top right corner.
2. Select “Features” and then select “Enrollment”.
3. Turn the “Lock Settings for All Locations” on or off depending on your needs. Turning it “ON” will force all locations in your organization to use the settings specified on this page. Turning it “OFF” will allow each location to set their own preferences.
4. Classroom Visibility Control: When set to “ON”, children will not be visible in the classroom app until enrollment forms are completed and enrollment fees are paid.
When to set “OFF”, children will be visible in the classroom app once their start date has passed.
5. Allow Non-Scheduled Check-Ins: When set to “ON”, children who are not enrolled for the current day will appear in a “Not Scheduled Today” section on the classroom page of the Kindertales for Classrooms App. Check-In and Out will be available on on desktop attendance page.
When to set “OFF”, children not scheduled for the current day will not appear in the Kindertales for Classrooms App and cannot be checked in on the desktop attendance page.