1. Click ‘Settings’ at the top of the screen and select ‘Billing’ from the settings sub menu.
3. Select the ‘Enrollment Fees’ tab.
4. Enable the Enrollment Fees you want to activate.
- Note: You can add additional Enrollment Fee types by going to the ‘Debits’ tab and tagging Debit types to function as Enrollment Fees.
5. You can set a variety of default values for Enrollment Fees:
- Any amount: Any paid charge of this fee type will make this fee be considered as paid.
- Fixed amount: A paid charge equal to or greater than the entered amount will consider this fee paid.
- Equal to One Daytime Program Billing Period: Will set the fee to be equal to the cost of a child’s enrolled daytime program.
- Equal to First Program Billing Period: Will set the fee to be equal to the period price of the child’s first enrolled program.
6. Once you are happy with your selections click ‘Update and Save’ to lock them in.