For Android Devices
- Go and open device Settings and select Apps.
- Find the app you want to clear, select it, and tap Storage.
- Tap Clear cache.
For iOS Devices
- Go and open device Settings and select General.
- Tap on iPhone/iPad Storage.
- Here, you’ll see a list of apps on your phone. Click the one you’d like to clear and tap Offload App. (This may generate a pop-up dialogue box. Select the “Offload App” button in the dialogue box to confirm the process.)
- After clearing the cache by Offload App. Click on Reinstall App to install the app again.