This guide will instruct you on how to apply an individual payment to a charge in the billing section of a child’s profile.
Applying an Individual Payment
1. Navigate to the ‘Charges’ tab in the ‘Programs and Billing’ section of a child’s profile.
2. Locate the charge you wish to apply a payment to from the list of charges and click ‘Payment’.
3. The payment lightbox will open and ask for the following information:
- ‘Payment Method’ – select the method you are accepting the payment from.
- ‘Paid On’ – select the date the payment is being made.
- ‘Amount’ – enter the amount of payment you are receiving towards the charge. Note: Partial payments can be made against a charge. The outstanding balance will be displayed as a new charge owed by the payer.
- Description – make any changes to the description of the charge.
4. Click ‘Apply Payment’