- Go to “Settings” in the top right-hand corner.
- Click on the “Billing” tab.
- Click on the “Debit Types” tab.
- To add/edit a debit type:
- To add a debit type scroll down and you’ll find an empty field labelled “Enter a New Debit Type” at the bottom of the list. Once you filled out the empty field, click on the round green “checkmark ” icon to save.
- If you would like all paid charges associated with this debit to be added to the tax receipt, click the checkbox next to “Included in Tax Receipt”.
- If you would like said paid charge to be associated with your Enrollment Fees, click the checkbox next to “Included in Enrollment Fees”. (Here are some examples; security deposit, registration fees, initial payment, etc.)
- To edit a debit type, click on the blue “edit pencil ” icon beside the one you would like to adjust. Once finish, click on the round green “checkmark ” icon to save. Or if would want to remove it click on the red “trash bin ” icon.
- Toggle on/off “Lock Debits for All Locations” to enable the settings on this page for all locations.
- Please note that you cannot remove or edit any of the Kindertales defaulted Debit Types. These Debit Types will be indicated by a “lock” icon next to them.
- When checking off the box “”, it’ll create said title in the Enrollment Fees list. (Please see our “Configuring Enrollment Fees” guide for more details.)