How to add a Subsidy
136 views 0 March 18, 2020
- Click on “Settings” in the top right-hand corner.
- Select the “Billing” tab.
- Select the “Subsidies” tab.
- Location: Select which location you wish to add a new subsidy or you may select “All Location” to apply it to every location. (To view more locations, click on the green bar in the upper left hand corner, this will bring up a drop-down menu of all your multiple locations which you can scroll through. Then select the location you wish to add a new subsidy.)
- Enter the “Name” and “Description” of the subsidy.
- Click “Save & Add”.