1. Select “Settings” in the top right-hand corner.
2. Select the “Rooms” tab.
3. Select “Add/Edit Room”.
4. Fill out the required information:
- Room Type: Select Room Type from the drop-down menu. (Classroom or Common Area).
- Name: Name the room.
- Hours Per Day: Select the number of hours that room is available daily (this option will appear based on room type).
- Capacity: Set the capacity. (Maximum number of students allowed in this room.)
- Ratio: Set the ratio (# of children per 1 teacher).
5. Select “Save”.
There are 2 types of rooms you can choose from:
- Classroom – This is typically the room that a child will check into every morning and will spend a majority of their day in. It is usually specific to an individual program (ex. Infants, toddlers, etc).
- Common Area – This is typically a room that a child or children will move to throughout the day for a short period of time. It is not specific to an individual program and everyone tends to use it equally (ex. Playground, library, out for a walk, etc)