This guide will show you how to schedule or immediately end care for a child.
1. Navigate to the Enrollment Manager and use the filters to locate the child you wish to end care for.
2. Select the child you wish to end care for and click “End Program” next to the desired program you wish to end in the pane that appears.
3. Specify the end date for the program and click continue. If you select today’s date the wizard will provide the option to end care immediately or process the end of care at midnight. This allows you to have the child in care on their final day.
4. The end program wizard appears displaying the program(s) the child is enrolled in, the selected end date, final bill date and available security deposits. If the child is in more than one program and you wish to end those programs as well click the checkboxes next to the unselected programs in the wizard.
5. If you are scheduling end of care prior to the child’s final bill date you will have the option to convert available security deposit to credit and assign the credit to specific payers. The goal here is to convert enough security deposit to credit to have the final bill lowered to $0.00. Click here to learn more about Security Deposits and how to handle them.
6. Click continue to proceed to a confirmation step where you can also provide a reason why the child is ending care. Click submit to process the end of care.
Note: You can define specific end of care reasons in Settings as well as report on them in Analytics. Click here to learn more.