When enabled the Health Screen Questionnaire is presented to parents when requesting a check-in from the Kindertales for Parents app. This feature allows you to create a custom set of questions and instructions for parents when they do not pass the health screen.
The system is configured to deny the check-in request if the parent answers YES to any of the questions presented to them. At this point the instructions you compose will be displayed to the parent.
A priority Dashboard alert will be displayed to Directors on the desktop portal any time a child fails the questionnaire including the child’s name, time, date as well as which questions received an answer of YES.
Part 1: Configuring the Health Check Questionnaire
1. Go to ‘Settings’ (a) and then select ‘Features’ (b) and then ‘Health Check’ (c).
2. Expand the ‘Parent Check-In Request Pre-Screen Questionnaire’ section.
3. Before this feature can be turned ‘ON’ you must create some questions and enter the instructions to parents who do not pass.
4. Add your questions by typing them into the question fields and click the check mark to save.
5. Questions can be reordered by clicking and dragging them or deleted by clicking the trash can icon.
6. Provide instructions for parents who do not pass the questionnaire and click Update & Save.
7. Now you that you’ve provided these details you can toggle the feature to ‘ON’.
Part 2: The Parent Experience
When enabled parents will now be presented a Health Check form to complete when submitting a check-in request (a). If the parent is requesting a check-in for more than one child they will be asked to complete the form once per child.
Any child that passes will have their check-in request submitted and reviewable in the Kindertales for Classrooms app. Any child that fails will result in the instructions to parents being displayed (b) and a priority alert (c) sent to the Director’s dashboard.