- Select Check-In & Out Requests from the main menu.
2. Select the child you would like to check-in.
NOTE: As parents complete the check-in requests from the Kindertales Parent app the child will appear here.
3. If enabled you can now track the temperature of the child at check-in. You can also review the parent’s signature before completing the check-in.
4. Fill out the Heath Check form to complete the process.
NOTE: If your state/province does not require a health check this step can be disabled from the settings area. If temperature check is enabled and the temperature entered is above the allowed threshold then the Health Check form will automatically appear.
5. A Health Check can be performed at any time during the day. If you notice the health of a child change or you are conducting midday temperature checks you can follow these steps.
First tap on the child you would like to fill out the report for.
Then tap on the bottom menu followed by the Child Details option.
Select Health Check and tap the “+” symbol at the bottom.
6. Below is a screenshot of the child’s Health Check history as well as the option to create a new Health Check.