1. Click “Settings” in the top right-hand corner.
2. Select the “Programs” tab.
3. In the Programs list, select the program name you want to add a pricing tier.
4. Scroll down below to the green section and the program you have selected will appear in the green title bar.
6. Fill out the required information:
- Description: Enter a description for the pricing. (E.g. days per week, full-time vs part-time, etc.)
- Period: Select the recurring pricing schedule on which Kindertales will automatically add this fee to the child’s account.
- Period Type: Select ‘Period Rate’ or ‘Daily Rate’. ‘Period Rate’ allows you to set a fixed price for the whole period. ‘Daily Rate’ allows you to set a price per day that will billed based on the child’s schedule. (e.g. A price of $50 per day for a child on a weekly schedule of 3 days would result in a $150 charge per week)
- Period/Daily Rate: Set the price for the period / day.
- Single Day Price: Set a Single Day Price (if applicable, this is used by the additional day tool when adding drop-in care).
- Start & End Times: Select the start and end times for that program.
- Max Scheduled Days: Set the maximum number of days per week a child is able to be enrolled into the program.
- Schedule: Select the default days for this program, if applicable. It can also be left blank if that will be determined on a child-by-child basis. The default days will be limited by the “Max Scheduled Days”.
7. Select “Save & Add”.
- Single Day Prices are typically used for a part-time program (days per week is 4 or less) where the child is allowed to drop in on a day that they are not scheduled for.
- The End Time will dictate when the timer for the grace period and/or the late pick-up fee will commence. This can be overridden by adding a unique End Time on a child’s profile.