Part 1: Adding Your Bank Account
1. Sign into Kindertales on a desktop computer or laptop.
2. Click Billing in the main menu.
3. Select Payment Methods from the Billing sub menu.
4. Select Add Payment method and choose Bank Account
(Please Note: Payment method options are controlled by your care provider).
5. Have your Transit Number, Institution Number and Bank Account Number on hand.
6. Complete the form and check that all provided information is accurate and complete.
7. Take note of the additional instructions regarding bank account verification and then click submit.
Note: Please ensure you are using a browser that is not Internet Explorer. There should be no spaces or dashes in your Transit, Institution, and Bank Account Number when entering it.
Part 2: Verifying Your Bank Account
Q. Why do I need to verify my account?
A. It’s easy to accidentally enter an incorrect account or transit number. These small, random micro-deposits are used to verify that the bank account information you enter does in fact belong to you. This process keeps everyone’s bank account safe from accidental debits intended for another person. These micro-deposits are automatically deposited into your bank account and are less than a dollar each. In your bank statement, it would show up as “Miscellaneous Payment” or “AMTS”.
1. Keep an eye out for two small deposits made to your bank account, once these have appeared you can verify the bank account. The deposits typically arrive in your bank account 2-3 days after submitting your bank account into Kindertales.
2. Return to the Payment Methods section of Billing.
3. Your bank account will appear on the list of available payment methods.
4. Click the Verify button next to the account.
5. A pop-up will appear asking for the amounts of the small deposits made to your bank account. Enter them exactly as they appear and click submit.
Note: You must verify your account within 10 days of receiving the micro-deposits or you will need to add your account again.
6. Your bank account should now be linked.